The Early-Access Beta is Open!

I made a link for you:  http://www.spyparty.com/beta

Oh man am I tired.

14 Comments

1. Quirken says:

Congratulations Checker :)

Get some rest. You’re just getting started!

2. Salzvatik12 says:

Congrats! Get some rest dude, this has been a long time coming.

• checker says:

That’s happening sometimes, I can’t figure out why. I put a note on that post, and I guess I’ll fix it on the apache side or something.

Update: should be fixed now, although you have to clear your browser cache if you ever got the old result.

3. easy says:

Now that it’s open I’d like to buy gift codes for all my friends! Will there be gift codes eventually?

4. noobcopmikey says:

i bought the game but i dont know where or how to download??? plz help

• checker says:

You should have gotten a confirmation mail when you finished registering, and it has a link to the beta homepage in it, which has the download link. If you didn’t get it, please mail support at spyparty dot com.

5. MrRafcio PL says:

I do not know how to play this game :(

• checker says:

Not sure what you mean? If you mean how to get it, just go to the homepage and it’s $15. If you mean strategies and tactics, there are lots of youtube videos up about it, check those out. Or ask around in the lobby, the community is very friendly!

6. WHY ITS FOR 15 $ says:

You said EARLY ACCESS BETA IS OPEN and its for 15 $

• checker says:

Hi, I edited your message to remove the insult, please try to be polite even if you are upset about the cost of the game. In this case, “open” means in contrast to “closed”, meaning the beta used to be invite-only and now is open to anybody. It is “paid” in contrast to “free” because I need to be able to buy food to stay alive to make the game, but it’s definitely open.

7. Dominik says: