Archive for the ‘community’ Category.

spyparty.com to Steam Account Linking Enabled

Okay, I’ve got spyparty.com to Steam account linking working, so if you bought SpyParty on spyparty.com or plan to buy it here1 you can now get it in your Steam library! Sorry this wasn’t ready for launch, but the truth is you won’t notice much of a difference at all, since everybody is in the […]

Playing All My League Makeup Matches Today in a Single Block!

I’m playing a bunch of SpyParty today, starting at 2:30pm US Pacific time and going until around 5:30pm, which means I start in 3 hours from me typing these words! I will livestream these games, internet-willing, at http://twitch.tv/spyparty. I’ve posted about the SpyParty Competitive League before; it’s a really amazing ongoing competition organized and run by […]

SpyParty Competitive League Season 2 Update

The second season of the player-run SpyParty Competitive League (SCL) is well under way, and krazycaley has written an update for all the divisions. Please ignore the part about me losing all my matches this season, I’m sure there’s been some kind of mistake… Thanks to magician1099 for the intro trailer! Oh, and If I was better […]

SpyParty Gallery from Day of the Devs 2015

As with the PAX 2015 Picture Gallery, I’m a bit late on this one, but Day of the Devs was a blast this (last?) year, and I took pictures! Local elite SpyParty players cleetose and slappydavis helped out in the booth this year, and I just noticed they’re right next to each other on the […]

PAX 2015 Picture Gallery

In case you hadn’t noticed, it is no longer 2015, which means I’m extra late on this gallery of photos from PAX 2015. I also owe you the Part 2 to the SpyParty PAX Budget Numbers and Codecard Details, Part 1, which is actually a pretty interesting story, and there’s even a Part 3, but for […]