Archive for the ‘community’ Category.

Day of the Devs Gallery

A fun time was had a Day of the Devs this weekend, courtesy of Double Fine, iam8bit, and a whole lot of cool people from the Bay Area playing games! As you can see in the pics below, we were in a vault in the basement of The Old Mint in San Francisco. It was […]

“So, like, SpyParty, WTF?” IndieCade 2014 Talk

I gave a talk yesterday at IndieCade 2014 about the state of SpyParty. It was titled “So, SpyParty, like, WTF?”  There have always been a fair number of questions about the length of time the game is taking to develop, and how that impacts the impression people (and by “people”, I mean me & John, […]

SpyParty’s Tuesdays at Ten on Twitch Stream

I recently started doing a weekly SpyParty stream on Twitch, and I’ve decided to call it Tuesdays at Ten on Twitch, because, well, it’s on Tuesdays at 10am US Pacific time on the SpyParty Twitch Channel, funny that!  I will usually tweet about it, or you can subscribe to the channel for notifications whenever I stream, […]

PAX Prime 2014 Video Chat and Gallery

We survived PAX 2014!  Yay us! There were two big goals for SpyParty at PAX this year: Get the game to the point where when a new player sits down at the booth, all they see is the new art. This means we have all 10 new art characters playable, and a new art level set up […]

We’re selling SpyParty at PAX, with a discount for two copies, and cool collectible cards!!!

Hi, I’m very tired and have to go to PAX in an hour and I’m still fixing bugs.  Wheee! However, I did something cool instead of sleep last night. I finally implemented the back-end part of this nifty plan I’ve been working on for a while.  I’ve been thinking about how to offset some of the […]